Credit to prowrestling.net for these WWE SmackDown spoilers from the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas:
The beginning of the show started with Chris Jericho cutting a promo. Edge came out and beat him up which led to Edge spearing him. Edge wad leaving the ring when Jack Swagger knocked Edge down with the the MITB briefcase. Swagger then cashed in the MITB and beat Chris Jericho after a powerbomb.
1. Jack Swagger defeated Chris Jericho to win the World Hvt. Championship. Swagger cashed in the MITB and beat Jericho with his finisher.
2. John Morrison and R-Truth beat Cryme Tyme. After the match, Cryme Tyme broke up.
3. Drew McIntyre beat Matt Hardy.
4. Dolph Ziggler defeated Great Khali.
C.M. Punk wants a rematch with Rey Mysterio. He is going to put his hair on the line against Mysterio, who must join the Straight Edge Society if he loses. Mysterio did not come out to accept. This is likely an Extreme Rules match, but it’s unclear at this point.
5. Beth Phoenix and Tiffany beat Michelle McCool and Layla.
6. Kane vs. all eight members of NXT in an elimination tag match ended in a DQ. The finish came when all the NXT members jumped Kane at once.
Teddy Long announced that Edge will face Chris Jericho next week for a shot at Jack Swagger and the World Hvt. Championship.
7. Undertaker defeated C.M. Punk. Taker won with the Tombstone piledriver.
* VIDEO of JACK SWAGGER Cashing In Money In The Bank & Pinning Chris Jericho