As noted, Sasha Banks and Bray Wyatt were not medically cleared to wrestle at WWE RAW on Monday night after suffering injuries in their respective Hell In A Cell Championship matches at Sunday night’s WWE Hell In A Cell 2019 pay-per-view.
While initially the extent of the injuries was unclear, an update from Dave Meltzer at F4WOnline.com sheds some new light on the situation.
According to the longtime editor of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, “The Boss” took stitches in her lip following her RAW Women’s Championship HIAC match against “The Man” Becky Lynch.
The report also states that despite rumors to the contrary, Daniel Bryan and Luke Harper were “fine” coming out of Sunday’s big PPV event in Sacramento, California.
We will keep you posted right here at Rajah.com as more details regarding the injury status of Bray Wyatt, Sasha Banks and other WWE Superstars becomes available.
- Chris Jericho On AEW Chants At HIAC, Fans Supporting #CancelWWENetwork Movement (VIEW …)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: new zealand blues jersey