WWE’s report card for their weekly red brand show is in, as the ratings and WWE Raw viewership for this week’s episode is in.
The Monday, October 21st episode of the show finished with an average of 2.342 million viewers. By comparison, last week’s show drew an average of 2.279 million viewers.
The hourly viewership breakdown for this week’s WWE RAW show went as follows:
- HOUR 1: 2.477 million viewers
HOUR 2: 2.373 million viewers
HOUR 3: 2.175 million viewers
Check out the top ten moments from the 10/21 episode of WWE Monday Night RAW below.
- Some VERY Interesting Changes Planned For Near Future In WWE Women’s Divisions (HEEL TURNS COMING!)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: Bape Kid 1st Camo Ape Head rompers